We are here to make your Las Vegas Wedding the most amazing and unforgettable experience of your life. Our excellent staff is here to assist you in making your day as smooth and stress free as possible. We will take care of every detail of your wedding and if there is something we don’t offer, just ask us and we will make it happen. We assure you that we will make your time at The Wedding Chapel of Las Vegas a special and memorable moment.
At The Wedding Chapel of Las Vegas we like to offer wedding specials throughout the year. It’s our way of making sure that all our clients receive the best possible price for their special day. Budget should not be an issue when it comes to your wedding, whether it is for an intimate gathering or an exquisite wedding we can accommodate you. Peruse our website, click on the following links, look through our specials and if at any moment you have a question feel free to call us at anytime and one of our reservation specialist will assist you. We hope that we can make your day as beautiful as you have imagined. You can reach us 24/7 at 1-888-524-2735 | 1-888-5CHAPEL.
Signature Only Wedding | $79.99
* Minister Officiant * Wedding Coordinator * Witness if Needed * (1) 5×7 Studio Photo (4 GUEST LIMIT) RESERVE
Wedding Special 1 | $99.99
* Wedding Ceremony * Wedding Music * 25 Pictures on Digital Disk * Wedding Coordinator * Witness if Needed * Minister Officiant (10 GUEST LIMIT) RESERVE
Wedding Special 2 | $199.99
* Wedding Ceremony * Wedding Music * 40 Pictures on Digital Disk * DVD of Ceremony * Use of the Bridal Bouquet * Use of the Boutonniere for the Groom * Candle Light Ceremony * Wedding Coordinator * Witness if Needed * Upon Request 1 Hour Limo or Shuttle Service * Minister Officiant (15 GUEST LIMIT) RESERVE
Wedding Special 3 | $269.99
* Wedding Ceremony * Wedding Music * 30 Pictures on Digital Disk * DVD of Ceremony * (3) Fresh Rose Hand Tie Bridal Bouquet * (1) Fresh Rose Boutonniere for the Groom * Wedding Coordinator * Witness if Needed * 1 Hour Las Vegas Blvd Limo Tour w/ Celebratory Toast at The End of the Ceremony * 1 5×7 Professional Studio Photo * Minister Officiant (25 GUEST LIMIT) RESERVE
Wedding Special 4 | $389.99
* Wedding Ceremony * Wedding Music * 60 Pictures on Digital Disk * DVD of Ceremony * (3) Fresh Rose Hand Tie Bridal Bouquet * (1) Fresh Rose Boutonniere for the Groom * Candle Light Ceremony * Rose Exchange * Wedding Coordinator * Witness if Needed * Limo Pick Up From Hotel to The Wedding Chapel * 1 Hour Las Vegas Blvd Limo Tour w/ Celebratory Toast and Drop off back to your Hotel * (2) Professional Studio Photos * Minister Officiant (30 GUEST LIMIT) RESERVE
View All Our Packages
If you want to see what else we have to offer click on the following link. ALL PACKAGES
The chapel and the staff were great. The ceremony was so nice. My husband and I decided to marry the week we were going to Vegas. I couldn’t have asked for more. It was a perfect day!Kat T.
Beautiful Chapel. And the pictures they took really let me go home feeling like someone captured my big day. For a good priced wedding with sweet people who truly want to help you create a memory, I suggest this Chapel.Ashley T.
Thank you for making our marriage so special. lovely setting. The photos and ceremony on the DVD are perfect and will be treasured by us forever,so relaxed was the ceremony we weren’t even aware of the pictures being taken.The Reverend made us feel very special with his meaningful words and lovely manner.I was a bit worried about a Vegas wedding but I can honestly say the whole experience was fun and an awesome experience, all the staff were friendly and kind especially our limousine driver Chris and the lovely Jenna..Truly memorableand worth our trip from the UK. A big thanks to you all……Sheena J.
We were married here and found the entire staff accommodating and a blessing. After arriving late with travel difficulties, the staff contacted us periodically as did we to ensure we would get married. The Minister was warm and we understand it’s a business as Vegas is one of the Wedding Capitals of the world, still they treated us like we were the only ones getting married. Jenna could not do enough for me snd was a great help for all the finishing touches. We recommend this Chapel….Rosetta S.
We visited the chapel on 7th. It was clean and immaculate. The minister was very friendly and the staff incredibly helpful. The place was well set out. The chapel photographer was good and the session with the photorgapher afterwards was excellent. The pictures are great and settings were well lit. The whole experience was fantasic.Mark R.
Great staff, beautiful decor. We had our Son’s wedding here. They offer many reasonable packages too!Daryl G.
You guys are amazing..i had 4 days to plan my wedding…for 299. we had the most beautiful meaningful ceremony that I will NEVER forget..We had a unbelieveable ceremony,hour limo,champagne,and beautiful flowers..i will refer you to everyone that wants to get married in vegas…you made that nite the best nite EVER!!!!Jennifer M.
We couldnt be happier with The Wedding Chapel of Las Vegas. From reserving over the phone and showing up at the chapel it was a wonderful experience. The chapel of so beautiful and elegant they should honestly charge more for their packages. I would recommend them to anyone. Every one was so friendly and very courteous.Jan S.
Got married on 8/9/2016. Las Vegas Wedding Chapel overall exceeded my expectations. The staff was amazing! Very helpful and nice! I went for the Traditional package. The minister was funny. The photographer guided us through the whole process and walked us through a small rehearsal. Ceremony went smooth without a hitch.Christina H.
Just what we were looking for…simple and nice! The “new” building they are in is nice. There are two chapels to choose from, price the same. There is a nice “prep” room for changing, etc. and clean restrooms too. Certainly easy to be dressy or dressed down, up to you.
The Wedding Planner is very nice and works to accommodate your needs. The minister was a sweet man who tries hard to personalize the ceremony in spite of the many weddings he surely has performed. The pictures are reasonably priced and probably often more taken than you think you paid for. The ministers in Las Vegas all work from tips/gratuities, you are courteously reminded of this. And it is customary to tip the photographer and the limo driver, you’ll have this no matter where you choose to marry, so keep this in mind as you’ll need cash in your pocket. One item that we found important that might be of value…because this chapel is not on Las Vegas Blvd, it is easily accessible and there was parking right out front. We married on a Wednesday, it gets busier on the weekends.
Bottom Line: Would recommend this for anyone looking for a little bit of personalization, no “wedding mill” feeling, and less stress, all for a very reasonable price, this is your place!